Nearly New Sale is Back and Bigger Than Ever with Great Deals for a Steal!
This is not your ordinary sale!
The Fall 2017 New, Nearly New & Vintage Sale features tons of brand new merchandise, nearly new, vintage and estate items at bargain-basement prices!
Shoppers from Stockton, Lodi, Tracy, and Sacramento come to visit this unique retail space for brand new or nearly new clothing, shoes, accessories, skin care, home and holiday décor starting at just $1!
The sale is set for Friday, November 3, 2017, from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. in Danner Hall.
Get your hands on some amazing deals on brand new and nearly new clothing, accessories and home goods!
The massive inventory includes:
- Clothing for men, women & children in a range of sizes:
- Men’s & women’s suits, sportswear and outwear
- Designer women’s brands from Chanel, Armani, Valentino, Escada & more
- High-end brands like Joe’s Jeans, Seven, True Religion, Michael Stars, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Ella Moss, Tommy Bahama, Talbot’s, INC, CABI, Levi’s, and more, including high-end men’s brands!
- Bridal, bridesmaid’s, prom, evening & day dresses
- Vintage designer women’s clothing
- Shoes for men and women in a range of sizes and brands, including designer brands like Gucci, Chanel, Escada, Ugghs, Nine West, Nun Bush, and more!
- Handbags, wallets, hats, men’s ties, belts, scarves
- Jewelry – fine and high to low-end costume jewelry
- Home & Holiday Décor: brand new, barely used and estate décor including, vases, urns, oil paintings, framed prints, wall mirrors, frames, candle holders, candles, sculptures, Christmas ornaments and décor, and more.
- Bed & bath items: brand new soaps, lotions, and cosmetics
- Collector’s items: collector’s Christmas ornaments, Beanie Babies, books…
Most items are brand new with tags still attached, some still in packages, some vintage items, and prices start at just $1! All of the inventory is donated from local and high-end regional retailers and manufacturers in the apparel and home industry, as well as private donors who support Delta College’s Fashion Program.
*This event is a major fundraiser for the students in Delta College’s Fashion Program. All proceeds benefit the students and program.
There is no admission fee and open to the public!
Visit www.deltacollege.edu for maps and parking information. Parking is $2 with ticket dispensers in every parking lot.
Check out the Facebook event page for more information.