Munaluchi BRIDAL, the pioneer bridal magazine in the USA catering to the African bride that craves for culture and style, gets a grown and sexy look with its new revamped site. From a novice site, at best, to a site that is refined, elegant and sexy, the new site offers the Nigerian bride planning for that great Nigerian wedding the following functions:
- Rich welcoming classic color aesthetics
- Clearly defined tabs so brides know exactly what they are doing on the site
- Easy navigation so a bride can quickly get from point Ato B
- Bridal resources and directory
- Complimentary bridal vendors/businesses including Chris Aire and Ijorere Wedding Invitation.
- Visible social media buttons so brides can continue the conversations on Munaluchi’s Facebook and Twitter communities.
We like and think you will too. Visit Munaluchibridal.com to see the grown and sexy look!
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.