The Kola Kuddus Spring/Summer 2013 collection was a tricky one where the line had to be towed cautiously. The designer took on color blocking in check patterns of pink, yellow, gray, lime green and blue. He used it as full garments and also as an accentuation in pants, bow ties, shoes, shirts and suits. The result? We think he passed with flying colors, largely because of the right selection of models who were able to wear the clothes and bring some funky yet masculine edge to the collection.
-Photocredit: Kola Oshalusi/Insignaonline.com
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- SAVE THE DATE (April 27, 2019): 16th Annual African Goodwill Awards, Los Angeles
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.