The Kola Kuddus Spring/Summer 2013 collection was a tricky one where the line had to be towed cautiously. The designer took on color blocking in check patterns of pink, yellow, gray, lime green and blue. He used it as full garments and also as an accentuation in pants, bow ties, shoes, shirts and suits. The result? We think he passed with flying colors, largely because of the right selection of models who were able to wear the clothes and bring some funky yet masculine edge to the collection.
-Photocredit: Kola Oshalusi/Insignaonline.com
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
- Aliko Dangote: Africa’s Richest Man Worth Billions says he had to withdraw $10million to believe he was rich
- What is Blockchain? Ken Seiff and Peter Smith Break it Down for the Fashion Industry
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.