After eight years of using her Ladybrille platform to facilitate the growth of the African fashion and entertainment industries and celebrating the achievements of women entrepreneurs around the world, it’s finally time for Uduak Oduok (Ms. Uduak) to come from behind the “cameras” into the spotlight. In celebration of Ladybrille Magazine’s 8th anniversary, Ms. Uduak gives a profound exclusive interview where we get to meet and hear the side of her we have never witnessed before. As intelligent and inspiring as ever, this one is a must listen!
Where to Find Ms.Uduak
About the Ladybrille Woman Show
The LADYBRILLE WOMAN Show is the pioneer show for celebrating the brilliant woman (Ladybrille) and shinning the spotlight on African women entrepreneurs. The show features inspiring interviews from entrepreneurs with a heavy focus on women entrepreneurs. It also focuses on fashion law, marketing and promotions and business strategies.
Contact & Links
Feedback options: Please leave comments on this post or send to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sponsorship: (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for listening!
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
- The #BringBackOurGirls Movement Launches 90 Day Campaign to Mark Anniversary of Abducted Chibok Girls
- 2019 Essence Black Women in Hollywood Awards
- How Ralph Lauren Built a Fashion Empire (Video)
- Nigerian Women March to End Sexual Harassment & Bullying in Local Markets #MarketMarchYaba (Photos & Videos)
A running feature for 11 years on Ladybrille.com, The ‘Ladybrille Woman of the Month’ celebrates women in business and leadership, who empower themselves and others through their contributions and actions in their local and international communities. In 2014, the feature expanded to include a podcast show. If you would like to nominate a woman to be celebrated, please email email@example.com.