After eight years of using her Ladybrille platform to facilitate the growth of the African fashion and entertainment industries and celebrating the achievements of women entrepreneurs around the world, it’s finally time for Uduak Oduok (Ms. Uduak) to come from behind the “cameras” into the spotlight. In celebration of Ladybrille Magazine’s 8th anniversary, Ms. Uduak gives a profound exclusive interview where we get to meet and hear the side of her we have never witnessed before. As intelligent and inspiring as ever, this one is a must listen!
Where to Find Ms.Uduak
About the Ladybrille Woman Show
The LADYBRILLE WOMAN Show is the pioneer show for celebrating the brilliant woman (Ladybrille) and shinning the spotlight on African women entrepreneurs. The show features inspiring interviews from entrepreneurs with a heavy focus on women entrepreneurs. It also focuses on fashion law, marketing and promotions and business strategies.
Contact & Links
Feedback options: Please leave comments on this post or send to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sponsorship: (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for listening!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Supermodel Iman on 6 Life Lessons From 40 Years in the Modeling Industry | WATCH
- The Talks at New York Fashion Week SS 2020: The New Face of Fashion, Breaking Tradition in Streetwear & More
- Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi Sees Path to Profitability Despite Bumps in the Road (Interview)
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Ric Lewis, CEO of Tristan Capital Partners (Video)
- How to Win at Life: Serena Williams Share Lessons From Tennis, Business, Motherhood & Fashion!
A running feature for 12 years on Ladybrille.com, The ‘Ladybrille Woman of the Month’ celebrates women in business and leadership, who empower themselves and others through their contributions and actions in their local and international communities. In 2014, the feature expanded to include a podcast show. If you would like to nominate a woman to be celebrated, please email email@example.com.