London-Fashion designer Alexander McQueen, who allegedly committed suicide, has left a series of suicide notes for his loved ones.
Thesun.co.uk reports that the police are said to have discovered ‘multiple notes’ with McQueen’s body. He was found hanged at his home in Mayfair, central London here Thursday.
‘He left letters to friends trying to explain his actions,’ said a source.
McQueen, 40, was mourning his mother Joyce who died 10 days ago. His family Saturday went ahead with his funeral in Forest Gate, East London deciding against a joint funeral.
‘We are grieving. Everyone is too upset to say anything. It’s so raw,’ said McQueen’s brother Michael, 49.
McQueen’s latest couture collection will be shown at Paris Fashion Week in March.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.