Chef Toya Boudy went from being a young single mom raising a child in her hometown during Hurricane Katrina to working for Ladybrille as an intern, and now has a recurring role as a chef on the Food Network and Hallmark Channel. How did she get there? In her 2015 interview with Ladybrille Magazine, Chef Boudy explained the importance of knowing thyself and how to find self.
The Ladybrille Woman alum said, “I dug deep into God and that’s how you can find yourself.”
Listen to her full interview below:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Supermodel Iman on 6 Life Lessons From 40 Years in the Modeling Industry | WATCH
- The Talks at New York Fashion Week SS 2020: The New Face of Fashion, Breaking Tradition in Streetwear & More
- Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi Sees Path to Profitability Despite Bumps in the Road (Interview)
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Ric Lewis, CEO of Tristan Capital Partners (Video)
- How to Win at Life: Serena Williams Share Lessons From Tennis, Business, Motherhood & Fashion!