Chef Toya Boudy went from being a young single mom raising a child in her hometown during Hurricane Katrina to working for Ladybrille as an intern, and now has a recurring role as a chef on the Food Network and Hallmark Channel. How did she get there? In her 2015 interview with Ladybrille Magazine, Chef Boudy explained the importance of knowing thyself and how to find self.
The Ladybrille Woman alum said, “I dug deep into God and that’s how you can find yourself.”
Listen to her full interview below:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
Mbali Mashiane is an editorial intern at Ladybrille Magazine.