Ladybrille Media Group, Inc. is looking for interns to join our growing and dynamic company. Our interns are fully involved learning both entrepreneur skills and various aspects of the publishing business. We are looking for YOU if you have a GREAT attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are reliable, pay careful attention to details, intelligent, quick learner, creative, motivated, organized, a self-starter, a strong communicator and know how to take directions well. For our editorial interns, you must have exceptional writing and editing skills and sharp analytical reasoning. Only interns from accredited fashion, marketing and business college programs will be considered.
Basic competencies: Must have knowledge of general Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point.
Duration of Internship: 3 months
Compensation: Unpaid, work study/credit towards your degree.
Hours required: Minimum 15 hours per week required.
Tele-commute: 99% of Job is telecommuting.
Duties described below are illustrative and could include more:
EDITORIAL INTERN DESCRIPTION
- Research story leads and facts on the internet
- Write articles
- Review editorial submissions and correspondences
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assist in writing and distributing press releases and other company communications
- Assist with research generally
- Compile press kits
- Build and organize media contact databases
- Track press features
- Assist with events and promotions locally and internationally
MARKETING JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assist with various marketing administrative duties including search marketing
- Assist with the analysis and optimization of various web campaigns
- Prepare, compile and distribute marketing campaigns, e-newsletter and e-mails to our database of contacts
- Maintain all of our social media sites
- Update our sites
- Create marketing reports
To apply, send a resume, cover letter, 2 writing samples, and 2 references to email@example.com with “Ladybrille Internship” in the subject line.
Please visit www.ladybrille.com and know our brands before emailing your application.