Very few women can rock an almost bald look and still look drop dead gorgeous. Kaone Kario is one of those few. The 22year old Capetown based but Botswana born beauty was discovered in 2005 when she won the Nokia Face of Africa model search. Since her crowning, the fierce model has soared and keeps soaring to higher heights. She is currently signed to Supermodel Oluchi’s O Model Africa and Storm Models.
Designers, retail and beauty companies e.t.c. if you are interested in retaining her services, contact her at http://www.omodelafrica.com/ or http://www.stormmodels.com/ . Fans, learn more about her by visiting her MySpace page here.
Photo credits: Storm Models
Height: 5ft 8in
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Short
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.