“My parents completely forgot to tell me, “you are a woman, and you are not good enough, you are not as good as a man.” ~Jumoke Adenowo
Renowned Nigerian architect, entrepreneur and philanthropist Jumoke Adenowo makes an appearance on The King Women Show by Kemi Adetina and it is punchline fest, packed with thought provoking quotes as she shares her journey of privilege yet marked with trauma, the epiphany she was a woman and was not expected to succeed the way she had. She takes on the ideologies of the Nigerian society that need to be re-examined and even adjusted.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.