Joselyn Dumas, a Ghanaian A-list actress, joins a couple of friends on her comfortable couch for a table talk discussion on social media and marriage. It is engaging, fun and just the kind of talk you would have with your girlfriends around your kitchen table.
Christal Beeko (media personality and PR entrepreneur), Ivy Prosper (a creative, media personality and entrepreneur), and Wendy Donkor (a lawyer turned Founder and CEO and of décor TALK).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.