Designers’ Lounge is a social brand marketing platform for the new, evolving and upcoming designer in the Nigerian and West African Market.
Started in September 2010, by its young, vibrant and enterprising CEO, Muyi’ Olaitan, it set out to create the much needed platform for the upcoming designer, that focuses on promoting her fashion brand, generation brand identity and Merchandising.
DL, according to the words of her CEO, is not a fashion show or a fashion sale, it is a fashion experience.
DL, not only focuses on the event marketing, rather it looks to drive further its project mission, via other channels, like online retail merchandising via www.shopdl.com, an online store which launches this December 2010.
DL would also be looking to penetrate neighboring fashion cities, across the West African market. With Accra, Ghana being the first zone to be penetrated. . . stay tuned!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- SAVE THE DATE (April 27, 2019): 16th Annual African Goodwill Awards, Los Angeles
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.