Designers’ Lounge is a social brand marketing platform for the new, evolving and upcoming designer in the Nigerian and West African Market.
Started in September 2010, by its young, vibrant and enterprising CEO, Muyi’ Olaitan, it set out to create the much needed platform for the upcoming designer, that focuses on promoting her fashion brand, generation brand identity and Merchandising.
DL, according to the words of her CEO, is not a fashion show or a fashion sale, it is a fashion experience.
DL, not only focuses on the event marketing, rather it looks to drive further its project mission, via other channels, like online retail merchandising via www.shopdl.com, an online store which launches this December 2010.
DL would also be looking to penetrate neighboring fashion cities, across the West African market. With Accra, Ghana being the first zone to be penetrated. . . stay tuned!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.