Over 150 women from across Lagos came together at the fourth edition of the Hangoutwithtee Ladies Hangout. The afternoon offered guests motivational talks, free gifts, snacks, drinks, raffles, and entertainment including a poet, and musician.
The event’s theme was “Swim or Sink” and speakers discussed topics that empowered and inspired women, taking them on a journey from one stage of their lives to the next and all that it took to get there. Speakers included: Lawyer and OAP Adenike Oyetunde, Mercy Makinde, CEO Iaspire Radio and Founder of The Amazing Amazon Initiative, MD Sleek Studio Nigeria Dr. Ebele Ugochukwu and Tochi Okafor, a self-development expert.
Guests shopped at tabletop displays from over ten local businesses owned by women. There was a flawless musical performance by Pop Queen Naya Rhythm and Ella Forttee, a young and talented Spoken word artist.
It was indeed a wonderful afternoon of fun and laughter, an afternoon to learn and be inspired from.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
- LBW 067: Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.