We loved the bold color choices and silhouettes Mimi Lee London showed at the 2012 Ghana Fashion & Design Week. However, the collection lacked true cohesiveness and the ability to push the envelope a bit. Some designs had us wondering who exactly the label was targeting? We suggest a careful editing and stronger unique point of view for future showings.
Photocredit: Kola Oshalusi/Insignaonline.com
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW069: Meet Vickie Remoe, TV Producer, Writer & Ladybrille Woman of the Month April, 2019
- Review: Loxion Kulca at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Four)
- Review: Ephymol at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Four)
- Review: Keys Fashion at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Three)
- Review: Isabel De Villiers at SA Fashion Week S/S 2019 (Day Two)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.