It is wedding season for African brides, and to the rescue is Nigeria’s renowned wedding planner Funke Bucknor-Obruthe. Bucknor-Obruthe who has been featured on numerous occasions on Ladybrille offers tips for brides in her VLog episodes ‘Funke Says.’
Now you are engaged now what?
How to make a wedding budget
Why you need a wedding planner.
How to pick a wedding planner
How to compromise when your parents pay.
How to put your personality in your wedding
How to look fabulous on your wedding day
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- The Talks at New York Fashion Week SS 2020: The New Face of Fashion, Breaking Tradition in Streetwear & More
- Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi Sees Path to Profitability Despite Bumps in the Road (Interview)
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Ric Lewis, CEO of Tristan Capital Partners (Video)
- How to Win at Life: Serena Williams Share Lessons From Tennis, Business, Motherhood & Fashion!
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.