It is wedding season for African brides, and to the rescue is Nigeria’s renowned wedding planner Funke Bucknor-Obruthe. Bucknor-Obruthe who has been featured on numerous occasions on Ladybrille offers tips for brides in her VLog episodes ‘Funke Says.’
Now you are engaged now what?
How to make a wedding budget
Why you need a wedding planner.
How to pick a wedding planner
How to compromise when your parents pay.
How to put your personality in your wedding
How to look fabulous on your wedding day
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.