Fashions Finest Africa would be holding the first and most prestigious fashion awards in Nigeria. The essence of the awards is to celebrate those who have made an impact and an indelible mark within the fashion industry.
Over time a lot of people have changed and contributed to the Nigerian and African fashion industry in many ways and the impact they make or have made have not always been well recognized or fully appreciated. Fashions Finest Africa intends to change this, which is why we have decided to debut the Fashions Finest Africa Awards.
Nominations are open and end on March 26th, 2018, so lovers of fashion should visit our website www.fashionsfinestafrica.com/awards to nominate those they deem fit and worthy to be nominated for a prestigious Fashions Finest Award.
There are a total of 22 categories that cover the whole spectrum of the fashion industry. The winners of most of the awards would be decided upon by a panel of industry judges, however we have 5 categories that would be open to public voting and these are; Male model of the year, Female model of the year, Fashion Icon of the year, Fashion blogger of the year and Fashion influencer of the year.
The Fashions Finest Awards will surely be one of the most coveted awards within the fashion industry and the event will be an extremely glamorous red carpet affair and as such we suggest that you get your black tie and designer dress ready for the awards of the year.
follow link Fashions Finest Africa Awards 2018 is set to take place at The Balmoral, Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos on the May 25th, 2018.
order Depakote online canada CATEGORIES
- Designer of the year
- Emerging designer of the year
- Men’s wear designer of the year
- Women’s wear designer of the year
- Young Designer of the year
- Makeup Artist of the year
- Stylist of the year
- Male model of the year
- Female model of the year
- Fashion show of the year
- Outstanding contribution to Nigerian Fashion award
- Accessories designer of the year
- Fashion Retail Store of the year
- Fashion Icon of the year
- Creative of the year
- Shoe designer of the year
- Bag designer of the year
- Fashion photographer of the year
- Fashion Magazine of the year
- Indigenous fabric maker of the year
- Fashion blogger of the year
- Fashion influencer of the year
- Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 3 Shows: Valentino, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 2 Shows: Chanel, Givenchy, Giorgio Armani Prive & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 1 Shows: Christian Dior, Schiaparelli & More
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.