“N’kya is a womenswear label established in 2007 by London based designer Sheila Boateng. Our collections include a range of dresses and separates that reflect the fusion of two very different cultures to create an explosion of unique style and colour. Based in London but deep rooted in Ghana, Western Africa, N’kya prides itself on being able to create pieces that are unanticipated and exciting.
N’kya’s signature is the use of African fabrics exhibited throughout the collection in the forms of dresses, tops, skirts etc and is mostly mixed with a variety of fabrics such as chiffon and satin. In order to do our part in the fair trade movement all garments are made in Ghana by highly skilled seamstresses who upon instruction produce pieces that brighten our days and light up our evenings. This generates a stable source of income for the team and as a direct result N’kya Designs is able to give back to the community from which she originates. Everything that has the N’kya label exudes not just quality but Sassiness, Sexiness and Style!”
N’kya- A sense of Africa…a touch of you!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
- Aliko Dangote: Africa’s Richest Man Worth Billions says he had to withdraw $10million to believe he was rich
- What is Blockchain? Ken Seiff and Peter Smith Break it Down for the Fashion Industry
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.