Research professor and best-selling author Dr.Brene Brown’s luncheon keynote speech had to be one of the top highlights at the just concluded Lead On Silicon Valley Conference for Women hosted by Watermark, a leading organization of executive women in the San Francisco Bay Area.
In a room full of five thousand women-and men, a the Santa Clara Convention Center, Dr. Brown shared the aftermath and impact on her personal life following her successful Tedx talk ‘The Power of Vulnerability.’ She concluded that the best way to live life was to own your story, “integrate” all of your identities and understand that the voices of your critics do not count. Enjoy my tweets from the event below:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.