Successful fashion blogger Assa Cisse, the founder of ‘Ciaafrique’ and ‘Curves & Curls’ blogs, makes a guest appearance on the Ladybrille Woman Podcast show to share how she left her job as a human resource professional to become a successful fashion blogger. Assa has collaborated numerous brands including Target.
Assa loves getting pretty. She is a wife and a mother of two little boys. Her ‘Ciaafrique’ blog focuses on African fashion while her ‘Curves & Curls’ is where she shares her personal style, hair , beauty, thrift shopping, being a mother, style tips and more.She believes in celebrating women of all shapes and sizes.
BBES International: BBES international is a passport to other markets. BBES makes the connections needed to take brands and companies where they want to go.
Quick Preview of the Podcast
- How she began the Ciaafrique blog.
- The challenges of operating an African fashion blog.
- The lack of brand collaboration by African designers with bloggers.
- Finding a new rhythm with her blog My Curves & Curls.
- Collaborations with Western brands like Target & more.
Where to Find Assa Cisse
Facebook: Curves & Curls
Contact & Links
Feedback options: Please leave comments on this post or send to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sponsorship: (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for listening!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.