South Africa’s fashion brands Kluk CGDT, David Tlale & Lunar are part of 10 African designers who will participate in the ARISE L’Afrique- À-Porter Fall 2010/2011 press presentation and cocktail event.The ARISE L’Afrique- À-Porter Fall 2010/2011 takes place March 5th, 2010 in Paris, France and will form part of the activities of the Fédération Française de la Couture, du Prêt-à-Porter des Couturiers et des Créateurs de Mode Fédération. It will be listed in the Winter-Fall 2010/2011 guide as sent out by the Fédération. The purpose of this event is to introduce designers from Africa to the media, buyers and the Fédération.
The South African brands showing have enjoyed brand recognition within South Africa and on the international fashion show including at New York Fashion Week.
~Photocredit: Simon Deiner
~Photo description: Kluk CGDT at the Arise Africa Fashion Awards ’09
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- SAVE THE DATE (April 27, 2019): 16th Annual African Goodwill Awards, Los Angeles
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.