1. Hey Ladybrilleman, want to put your Ladybrillewoman in a Valentine state of mind? Buy her Lami Phillips ‘Intuition’ Album, it’s a must!
2. Ladybrillewoman put him in a Valentine state of mind with tickets for two to watch Fela musical on Broadway.
3. Ladybrilleman, follow Beyonce & Alicia Key’s footsteps and purchase her some hot Boxing Kitten shorts. You’ll love how she looks in them! For more African inspired designers, head to Africhic.com or myasho.com . Confused on what to get her? Try a gift certifcate from either site or both.
4. Ladybrillewoman, book a table for two at Bolat restaurant, contemporary African cuisine in Chicago, for Valentine’s. Be sure to ask for their palmwine served in traditional calabash. Bolat is located at 3346 N Clark St (at Buckingham Pl) Chicago, IL 60657. (773) 665-1100
5. Ladybrilleman show her your fashionable side with tickets for two to enjoy Africa Fashion Weekend Dublin 2010!
6. Ladybrilleman, is she into nature? Does she love charity work and giving, especially to Africa? If yes, purchase Shea Radiance Shea Butter Body cream for her. It will leave her skin feeling as smooth as silk. Add another purchase of two tickets to Face Africa’s 1st Annual Gala in Boston to seal the deal!
8. Last but not least, Ladybrillewoman, Ladybrilleman, E-mail her/him a beautiful Valentine’s note with an invitation to subscribe to Ladybrillemag.com because she/he is just too brilliant and deserves nothing but the best when it comes to African inspired fashion and entertainment!
Happy Valentine’s Day in Advance!