Yetunde “Yetty D” Ogunnubi is a fashion designer turned communications expert and the founder of YD Agency.
YD Agency is a fully integrated communications agency that specializes in fashion, Influence and lifestyle marketing. Under Ogunnubi’s leadership, the agency reaches, engages and transforms targeted consumers for its clients into loyalists. Through creative brand development solutions, PR and marketing campaigns, activations and events, YD Agency helps effectively share a brand’s story and connects them to millions worldwide. Clients of YD Agency include Cozy Concept Furniture, Woodstyles, Fashions Finest UK, Business of Photography Network, Fashions Finest Africa, Essential Woman Magazine, Freedom Foundation, EMACC Foundation, ELOY Awards, Emmy Collins London, Crystal Deroche Agency London, King’s College Old Boy’s Association, Complete Fashion, U.S Outlets Nigeria, Designers- Morin.O, Marte Egele, Emmy Collins London, SGTC Clothing, entertainment industry celebrities and more.
- Yetty answers staple questions we typically ask our Woman of the Month
- Yetty shares her journey towards becoming a fashion designer
- Yetty shares how and why she left the UK for Nigeria
- Yetty shares how she built her PR agency
- Yetty shares her personal background
WHERE TO FIND YETUNDE OGUNNUBI
ABOUT THE LADYBRILLE WOMAN OF THE MONTH FEATURE
The ‘Ladybrille Woman of the Month’ is a feature on Ladybrillemag.com that celebrates women who empower themselves and others through their contributions and actions in their local and international communities. These women are intelligent, courageous, confident, and innovative. They strive for balance in their personal lives (whether emotionally, mentally, and spiritually), are persistent, and when they fall, they get right back up. These women honor and stand in their truths. They are business and community leaders, visionaries, trailblazers and game changers. They are our sisters, aunties, mothers, friends and so much more. They are “Ladybrille” (brilliant) women.
WHERE TO FIND HOST MS. UDUAK
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Supermodel Iman on 6 Life Lessons From 40 Years in the Modeling Industry | WATCH
- The Talks at New York Fashion Week SS 2020: The New Face of Fashion, Breaking Tradition in Streetwear & More
- Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi Sees Path to Profitability Despite Bumps in the Road (Interview)
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Ric Lewis, CEO of Tristan Capital Partners (Video)
- How to Win at Life: Serena Williams Share Lessons From Tennis, Business, Motherhood & Fashion!
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.