Donna Green-Goodman has been gracious enough to give away an autographed copy of her book, “Somethin’ to Shout About” to one lucky Ladybrille reader! A book filled with straight talk about her experiencewith breast cancer and how she fought and overcame it! To enter contest you must do all of the following:
Include your name, address and phone number.
Winner will be selected at random.
Contest closes Wednesday October 31st, 2007 at 9pm Pacific Standard Time [PST], USA.
Winner will be notified by e-mail or phone.
Note: If you do not claim your gift within 24hrs of winning, another winner will be selected.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Supermodel Iman on 6 Life Lessons From 40 Years in the Modeling Industry | WATCH
- The Talks at New York Fashion Week SS 2020: The New Face of Fashion, Breaking Tradition in Streetwear & More
- Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi Sees Path to Profitability Despite Bumps in the Road (Interview)
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Ric Lewis, CEO of Tristan Capital Partners (Video)
- How to Win at Life: Serena Williams Share Lessons From Tennis, Business, Motherhood & Fashion!
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.