Ladybrille Magazine, in collaboration with Afrisonore.com, is giving away a total of four tickets to 2 of our lucky Ladybrille readers to see the very cool NNEKA perform LIVE!
Nneka will perform as part of the “Afrisonore Unplugged Series” in New York City on Friday, May 13th, 2011 at the legendary Sounds of Brazil (S.O.B.) from 11pm to 4am followed by an encore in Washington, DC on Saturday, May 14th, 2011 at the preeminent lounge, The Park at Fourteenth from 5pm to 10pm.
The Afrisonore Unplugged series is a set of intimate acoustic performances showcasing the divergent and fresh sounds in contemporary African music. The artists profiled in these series display African influences through stylistics and sounds, and their message highlights some of the socio-economic issues facing the continent.
WHAT YOU WIN: 2 Lucky winners win a pair of tickets (total of four) to see the show. 1 winner will be selected for the New York show and another winner for the DC show.
HOW TO ENTER
Entering this contest is very easy!
1. If you haven’t already, ioin Ladybrille Magazine Facebook FAN page.
2. Once you join the Magazine’s Fan page, WRITE ON OUR WALL telling us : 1) your favorite Nneka song AND 2)why you chose the song you did as your favorite.
3. Winners will be selected randomly.
4. Winners will be posted on our Facebook fan page.
5. Winners must respond within 24hours of posting otherwise another winner will be chosen.
6. Contest opens today Tuesday May 3rd, 2011 and ends Tuesday May 10th, 2011.
7. You MUST be 18 to enter this contest.
NOTE: Ladybrille Magazine reserves the right to modify contest rules should it deem it necessary.
Winners are responsible for travel and accommodations (if applicable) to the event(s).
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.