You may know Tara Fela Durotoye as the beauty mogul that heads the ‘’House Of Tara’’ brand, but do you know the depth of her story? Kemi Adetiba’s King Women projects uncover the deepest parts of Tara’s childhood until her current state of success, as she bares it all and talks family feuds, neglect, and much more.
- Growing up in a polygamous home
- Abandonment by her mother
- Dealing with the scars of abandonment
- Reconciling with her biological mother
- Losing her step-mom
- Trying to build a new relationship with her mom
- Her father and his life
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
- Aliko Dangote: Africa’s Richest Man Worth Billions says he had to withdraw $10million to believe he was rich
- What is Blockchain? Ken Seiff and Peter Smith Break it Down for the Fashion Industry
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.