You may know Tara Fela Durotoye as the beauty mogul that heads the ‘’House Of Tara’’ brand, but do you know the depth of her story? Kemi Adetiba’s King Women projects uncover the deepest parts of Tara’s childhood until her current state of success, as she bares it all and talks family feuds, neglect, and much more.
- Growing up in a polygamous home
- Abandonment by her mother
- Dealing with the scars of abandonment
- Reconciling with her biological mother
- Losing her step-mom
- Trying to build a new relationship with her mom
- Her father and his life
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
- The #BringBackOurGirls Movement Launches 90 Day Campaign to Mark Anniversary of Abducted Chibok Girls
- 2019 Essence Black Women in Hollywood Awards
- How Ralph Lauren Built a Fashion Empire (Video)
- Nigerian Women March to End Sexual Harassment & Bullying in Local Markets #MarketMarchYaba (Photos & Videos)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.