Supermodel Oluchi, Ajuma Nasanyana, Millen Magese and Kate Tachie-Menson are some of the names that will be struting down the runway at the 1st Annual Arise Africa Fashion Week which begins Friday, June 12 at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg.Other international African and non-African models are expected from the United States, Jamaica, China, Canada, Brazil and Argentina.
“We are delighted by the quality of professionalism and experience that we have on the runway for ARISE Africa Fashion Week,” explains Deon Redman, Producer and Consultant to African Fashion International. “What makes each of these girls special is that they are born and raised in Africa and have each carved out a niche for themselves in the international arena.”
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- SAVE THE DATE (April 27, 2019): 16th Annual African Goodwill Awards, Los Angeles
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.