At the current pace, gender parity will not be achieved until 2133. What are the opportunities to achieve progress towards parity as the demand on workforces and societies rapidly shift?
On the agenda:
- Gender implications of future skills requirements – Advanced policies and partnerships
- Successful business strategies
- Melinda Gates, Co-Chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USA.
- Jonas Prising, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, ManpowerGroup, USA.
- Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer and Member of the Board,
- Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada.
- Zhang Xin, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, SOHO China,
People’s Republic of China.
Photo credit: WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM/swiss-image.ch/Photo Remy Steinegger