Join us for an unforgettable evening of ART, FASHION, CREATION & MUSIC: VOILÀ! – INTERNATIONAL FASHION SHOW INSTALLATION!
This concept was brought to life to uncover the process of the Fashion Creation: from designer’s sketch to fashion photoshoot and then to the Finale – Runway Show!
– 5+ Independent Fashion Designers presenting their not ordinarily collections
– 20+ Creative Teams showcasing their Avant-Garde Style Outfits
– Fashion Design Awards by Experts from the field
– Art Reception of Fashion Photography
– Live Music
– Amazing High-end Venue
– 2 Complimentary drinks + appetizers
– Entertainment and VIP Guests
Hosted by REVE CREATIVE this international event will take place on June 18, 2016 at Sofitel Hotel in Redwood City, California and on the same date at The MAD Museum of Art and Design in Singapore, with further experiences and connections exchange between the two continents.
For more details and to purchase tickets, visit Voila! International Fashion Show Installation!
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
- The #BringBackOurGirls Movement Launches 90 Day Campaign to Mark Anniversary of Abducted Chibok Girls
- 2019 Essence Black Women in Hollywood Awards
- How Ralph Lauren Built a Fashion Empire (Video)
- Nigerian Women March to End Sexual Harassment & Bullying in Local Markets #MarketMarchYaba (Photos & Videos)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.