New York-based celebrity fashion stylist Remi Fagbohun opens up on Episode 10 of King Women about her childhood. It is a story of a turbulent ride that went back and forth between the United States and Nigeria as she struggled with family issues (mother’s low self-esteem, father’s infidelity, the alleged attempt by her mother to “kill” her father, the breakdown of the family, becoming parentified, her mom’s death etc.) accommodation and getting a hold on life.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- The Talks at New York Fashion Week SS 2020: The New Face of Fashion, Breaking Tradition in Streetwear & More
- Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi Sees Path to Profitability Despite Bumps in the Road (Interview)
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Ric Lewis, CEO of Tristan Capital Partners (Video)
- How to Win at Life: Serena Williams Share Lessons From Tennis, Business, Motherhood & Fashion!
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.