Guess what? Ladybrille® Magazine truly appreciates its readers! Without you, there would be no Magazine. So, to show our thanks, we are launching a “Brilliant Reader Spotlight” feature, exclusive to our Facebook Page fans.
So, are you ready to share your brilliant self? We are ready to listen and want to let you shine!
Please email answers to the following questions, along with up to 5 zipped images showing your style and brilliant fashion sense to [email protected]
1. Share with us your name, where you are from and what you enjoy doing in your spare time.
2. Why do you read Ladybrille® Magazine? What’s your favorite part?
3. What is your current occupation?
4. How would you describe your fashion sense?
5. If you could pick any celebrity to interview, who would it be and why?
6. If you had to choose 3 beauty products you couldn’t live without, what would they be?
7. Why should Ladybrille®Magazine feature you in its Magazine?
Don’t forget, send the answers and up to 5 zipped images to [email protected]
The deadline is Friday, August 7th at 10 am Pacific Standard Time
We look forward to getting to know you! Also stay tuned for New York fashion week tickets and other contests via our Facebook fan page.
Note: All images sent will become property of Ladybrille® and will not be returned. By emailing us pictures you give Ladybrille® consent to use them in current and/or future media without prior notification. Ladybrille® does not sell your information or images to third-party companies. Additionally, in respect to images, please refrain from anything explicit, or inappropriate, as they will be discarded and your entry removed. All entries will be reviewed at the discretion of Ladybrille®.
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.