Precious C. Ebere is a skilled web author, community service professional, and a social entrepreneur, who is passionate about children and women in Africa. Her work involves constantly innovating for social good, among which is GEMS Initiative, which seeks to bridge the gap of inequality in education, resources, and opportunities amongst children and women. She leverages on technology, craftsmanship, entrepreneurship, music, and mentorship to solve some of the world’s biggest problems.
- Some staple questions we ask our Woman of the Month
- Personal background
- Work with GEMS Initiative
- Advice to young entrepreneurs
WHERE TO FIND PRECIOUS EBERE
ABOUT THE LADYBRILLE WOMAN OF THE MONTH FEATURE
The ‘Ladybrille Woman of the Month’ is a feature on Ladybrillemag.com that celebrates women who empower themselves and others through their contributions and actions in their local and international communities. These women are intelligent, courageous, confident, and innovative. They strive for balance in their personal lives (whether emotionally, mentally, and spiritually), are persistent, and when they fall, they get right back up. These women honor and stand in their truths. They are business and community leaders, visionaries, trailblazers and game changers. They are our sisters, aunties, mothers, friends and so much more. They are “Ladybrille” (brilliant) women.
WHERE TO FIND HOST MS. UDUAK
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Supermodel Iman on 6 Life Lessons From 40 Years in the Modeling Industry | WATCH
- The Talks at New York Fashion Week SS 2020: The New Face of Fashion, Breaking Tradition in Streetwear & More
- Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi Sees Path to Profitability Despite Bumps in the Road (Interview)
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Ric Lewis, CEO of Tristan Capital Partners (Video)
- How to Win at Life: Serena Williams Share Lessons From Tennis, Business, Motherhood & Fashion!
A running feature for 12 years on Ladybrille.com, The ‘Ladybrille Woman of the Month’ celebrates women in business and leadership, who empower themselves and others through their contributions and actions in their local and international communities. In 2014, the feature expanded to include a podcast show. If you would like to nominate a woman to be celebrated, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.