Dare2Dream(D2D) is a special series of masterclasses presented by most prominent business moguls and ace entertainers sharing their story and words of inspiration. The third mentor who joined the FCMB Challenge during D2D Bootcamp was Ono Bello.
Ono Bello is the publisher of Onobello.com and a successful publicist. Ono held her Masterclass on social media entrepreneurship at the Kinabuti Atelier.
Ono Bello educated the girls on social media entrepreneurship and told the girls never to use funky names when opening an account on social media but rather use their real names. She urged the D2D finalist with the following statement: “be careful of what you post on social media so it never affects you in the future, be professional and never react to nasty comments from people, always be friendly and you will attract friends and followers.” She also told the girls to always keep their audience busy, switch things up once in a while on social media and at all times be involved in what other people do, tag people to your post and always make use of hash tags, share your knowledge of new things and also inspire your audience.
Ladybrille is a media partner of Dare2Dream Season 2
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
- Aliko Dangote: Africa’s Richest Man Worth Billions says he had to withdraw $10million to believe he was rich
- What is Blockchain? Ken Seiff and Peter Smith Break it Down for the Fashion Industry
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.