OB Nwaogbe is a political commentator, producer, and the voice for social injustice, equal rights for women, immigration, and an advocate for people who can’t speak for themselves.
Her employment in the field of broadcast journalism spans various media entities, including NBC 4 Washington DC, PBS, FEMA Recovery Channel, DCTV, Montgomery Community Media, and The United Negro College Fund Special Programs TV. She is also the founder of The News with OB, an online news magazine show, which covers all current affairs, politics and news happening in the local community and around the world.
OB has a passion for skincare and helps women achieve their skincare goals at one of the top facial bars in Manhattan, NY. She’s a licensed skin therapist in NY, MD, VA and DC.
She has a BA in Broadcast Journalism from Howard University, MA in Strategic Communication from American University, Washington DC; and is a recent author of Sibling Caregivers: How To Have A Life, Be Encouraged And Live Stress Free, available on Amazon.
- OB’s personal background.
- OB answers staple questions we typically ask our Woman of the Month
- OB’s work in the beauty industry.
- OB shares her experience as a sibling caregiver.
- OB shares more about her book.
WHERE TO FIND OBY NWAOGBE
WHERE TO BUY OBY NWAOGBE’S BOOK
ABOUT THE LADYBRILLE WOMAN OF THE MONTH FEATURE
The ‘Ladybrille Woman of the Month’ is a feature on Ladybrillemag.com that celebrates women who empower themselves and others through their contributions and actions in their local and international communities. These women are intelligent, courageous, confident, and innovative. They strive for balance in their personal lives (whether emotionally, mentally, and spiritually), are persistent, and when they fall, they get right back up. These women honor and stand in their truths. They are business and community leaders, visionaries, trailblazers and game changers. They are our sisters, aunties, mothers, friends and so much more. They are “Ladybrille” (brilliant) women.
WHERE TO FIND HOST MS. UDUAK
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.