The best of Nigerian Arts and Culture is set to take center stage in Paris at the Nigerian Creative Arts Exchange (NCAE) where the best of Nigerian culture will be on the global stage.
A celebrity, media and fashion lovers’ favorite, the multiple award-winning Lanre Da Silva (LDA) label has been selected to showcase Nigerian fashion in the festival of Nigerian art, cuisine, fashion, film & music. In nine years, the ‘haute couture’ house has racked up multiple international collaborations most notably with Dolce & Gabbana. LDA’s Spring/Summer 2013 collection specially tagged “Butterfly Kisses” can be purchased at the Dolce & Gabbana Spiga 2 Concept Store located in Milan, Italy.
LDA’s selection comes as no surprise as it has carved a niche for its bold use of color with an edgy twist. The brand also represents a relatively new style that is both refreshing and firmly rooted in Nigerian fashion practices and culture.
The Nigerian Creative Arts Exchange holds in Paris on Saturday, May 19th, 2018 at Le Pavilion Dauphine.
For more information, visit www.nigeriacreativeartsexchange.com.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- SAVE THE DATE (April 27, 2019): 16th Annual African Goodwill Awards, Los Angeles
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.