Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is the home to over 90 designers who debut their newest collections in front of an international audience of journalists, buyers and industry professionals. Taking place every February and September, Lincoln Center becomes the home to fashion’s elite in search of next season’s trends.
As an industry-only event, tickets are never sold to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. But now, in support of the Council of Fashion Designers of America’s “Fashion for Sandy Relief,” IMG Fashion, producers of the event, are auctioning off the ultimate experience for one lucky fashion fan plus 11 of their closest friends to experience Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week like a VIP.
A backstage hair and makeup experience will leave guests feeling ready for the catwalk, as they sit alongside fashion’s most powerful professionals in a designer runway show. Guests will also receive a backstage venue tour lead by one of the professionals that makes the event come together. The evening will be capped off by a private cocktail party, hosted in the exclusive IMG Fashion Suite, normally reserved for executives, celebrities and VIP’s.
For more information and to bid on the Ultimate Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week experience, please visit Charity Buzz at http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/329544.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
- Aliko Dangote: Africa’s Richest Man Worth Billions says he had to withdraw $10million to believe he was rich
- What is Blockchain? Ken Seiff and Peter Smith Break it Down for the Fashion Industry
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.