Kanayo Ebi also known as the ‘Fashion Finder’ is a Celebrity Fashion Stylist and Image/Brand Consultant. Since 2007, Kanayo has been working as a professional Image Consultant and Wardrobe Stylist. Previously a brand consultant for the Pastry Apparel line, Kanayo also constructed custom-made wardrobes for celebrity owners Vanessa and Angela Simmons.
Kanayo has worked on campaigns for Coca-Cola, the BET Awards, Bikini hair extensions and the clothing line Foofi. Kanayo has also worked with many celebrities and publications including, Adrienne Bailon, Bridget Kelly, Dawn Richards, Dani Evans, Diggy Simmons, Joanne Borgella, Jeanette Jenkins, Leona Lewis, Mack Wilds, Monique Coleman, Rocsi Diaz, Sanya Richards-Ross, Tiwa Savage, Tika Sumpter; plus Jet, Hype Hair, Tatler and The Saturday Telegraph, Magazine.
- Kanayo’s personal philosophy.
- Kanayo’s personal background.
- Becoming a fashion stylist.
- Getting her first celebrity client.
- Becoming a business owner.
WHERE TO FIND KANAYO EBI
WHERE TO FIND HOST MS. UDUAK
CONTACT & LINKS
Feedback options: Please leave comments on this post or send to (email@example.com).
Thank you for listening.
- Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 3 Shows: Valentino, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 2 Shows: Chanel, Givenchy, Giorgio Armani Prive & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 1 Shows: Christian Dior, Schiaparelli & More
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
A running feature for 12 years on Ladybrille.com, The ‘Ladybrille Woman of the Month’ celebrates women in business and leadership, who empower themselves and others through their contributions and actions in their local and international communities. In 2014, the feature expanded to include a podcast show. If you would like to nominate a woman to be celebrated, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.