HVS BEAUTY and Oriki (natural skincare line), fashion brands owned by Nigerians in the diaspora, are headed to Texas for their signature ‘Makeup, Music & Moscato (MMM) event. MMM is a boutique concept event introducing the latest global beauty products to fashion and beauty lovers.
The MMM event has built global anticipation visiting key global cities such as Lagos, New York, and most recently Toronto. The next tour stop is scheduled for October 21st, 2018, at The Westin Memorial Hotel in Houston, Texas.
In the meantime, check out photos from the MMM event in Washingto D.C. some weeks ago where guests were treated to a social beauty experience, product demos, and a meet and greet with HVS Beauty and Oriki founders Bukola Are and Joycee Awosika.
Visit www.mmmtx.eventbrite.com to RSVP for th Texas event.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.