HVS BEAUTY and Oriki (natural skincare line), fashion brands owned by Nigerians in the diaspora, are headed to Texas for their signature ‘Makeup, Music & Moscato (MMM) event. MMM is a boutique concept event introducing the latest global beauty products to fashion and beauty lovers.
The MMM event has built global anticipation visiting key global cities such as Lagos, New York, and most recently Toronto. The next tour stop is scheduled for October 21st, 2018, at The Westin Memorial Hotel in Houston, Texas.
In the meantime, check out photos from the MMM event in Washingto D.C. some weeks ago where guests were treated to a social beauty experience, product demos, and a meet and greet with HVS Beauty and Oriki founders Bukola Are and Joycee Awosika.
Visit www.mmmtx.eventbrite.com to RSVP for th Texas event.
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
- The #BringBackOurGirls Movement Launches 90 Day Campaign to Mark Anniversary of Abducted Chibok Girls
- 2019 Essence Black Women in Hollywood Awards
- How Ralph Lauren Built a Fashion Empire (Video)
- Nigerian Women March to End Sexual Harassment & Bullying in Local Markets #MarketMarchYaba (Photos & Videos)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.