HVS BEAUTY and Oriki (natural skincare line), fashion brands owned by Nigerians in the diaspora, are headed to Texas for their signature ‘Makeup, Music & Moscato (MMM) event. MMM is a boutique concept event introducing the latest global beauty products to fashion and beauty lovers.
The MMM event has built global anticipation visiting key global cities such as Lagos, New York, and most recently Toronto. The next tour stop is scheduled for October 21st, 2018, at The Westin Memorial Hotel in Houston, Texas.
In the meantime, check out photos from the MMM event in Washingto D.C. some weeks ago where guests were treated to a social beauty experience, product demos, and a meet and greet with HVS Beauty and Oriki founders Bukola Are and Joycee Awosika.
Visit www.mmmtx.eventbrite.com to RSVP for th Texas event.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- SAVE THE DATE (April 27, 2019): 16th Annual African Goodwill Awards, Los Angeles
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.