We really liked the collection shown by the design label Love April for the 2012 Ghana Fashion & Design Week. There was an effortless and tasteful portrayal of women as strong and sexy with dresses that had very high slits, cinched waists and the pairing of jackets with skirts that moved fluidly on the runway. We liked the colorful choices as well as the neutral color palettes of black and white chosen. Overall, a thumbs up for the designer and the Love April brand.We think you too will “Love April.” Check out a few images courtesy Kola Oshalusi of Insignaonline.com.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LBW070: Meet Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of South African Fashion Week and Ladybrille Woman of the Month May 2019
- Recap: Arise Fashion Week 2019 Adds Pop Up Shops and Business Seminars to Prestigious Event
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY CHEF TOYA BOUDY
- Aliko Dangote: Africa’s Richest Man Worth Billions says he had to withdraw $10million to believe he was rich
- What is Blockchain? Ken Seiff and Peter Smith Break it Down for the Fashion Industry
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.