Factory 78 finally releases the full video of their interview with rapper eLDee. eLDee, a visionary and entrepreneur, provides so much insight on the business of music applicable to LadybrilleNigeria fashion industry entrepreneurs. Some tips include:
- Have a vision
- Believe in your vision even when others don’t
- It’s not always about money, but a movement to make your people and industry better
- Be consistent and persistent
- Put in your all
- Stay relentless
- Stay focused
- Be willing to intern
- Intern with the best in the business you seek to do
- Create a legacy that out lives you, the money comes eventually
- Presentation and packaging is important
- With your marketing (videos whether fashion or music) only aim for the highest quality
- Offer timeless value with your products (music, designs etc.)
- FINALLY, especially in today’s fast paced society, understand the importance of versatility, observe market trends and give your customers what they want.
Enjoy the interview clips.
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.