Cocoa Brown is a new Ghanaian web series based on the true life story of Deloris Frimpong Manso, a Ghana based popular and controversial media personality and entrepreneur.
“Cocoa Brown is all about me. How I became a presenter, the difficulty I went through to become who I am today and where I want to be in future,” explained Manso to the press in a statement about the launch of the series.
The series is seven episodes and so far, (five) have been released to warm reception. Watch the (five) episodes and bookmark this page for updates.
Behind the scenes
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Lucilla Booyzen
- Meet Amina Hersi Moghe: One of Africa’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Promises to Pay Off Up to $40 Million in Student Loans for 2019 Moorehouse Graduates – Watch his Speech
- LADYBRILLE WOMAN QUOTE OF THE WEEK BY LISA NICHOLS
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.