Cocoa Brown is a new Ghanaian web series based on the true life story of Deloris Frimpong Manso, a Ghana based popular and controversial media personality and entrepreneur.
“Cocoa Brown is all about me. How I became a presenter, the difficulty I went through to become who I am today and where I want to be in future,” explained Manso to the press in a statement about the launch of the series.
The series is seven episodes and so far, (five) have been released to warm reception. Watch the (five) episodes and bookmark this page for updates.
Behind the scenes
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
- The #BringBackOurGirls Movement Launches 90 Day Campaign to Mark Anniversary of Abducted Chibok Girls
- 2019 Essence Black Women in Hollywood Awards
- How Ralph Lauren Built a Fashion Empire (Video)
- Nigerian Women March to End Sexual Harassment & Bullying in Local Markets #MarketMarchYaba (Photos & Videos)
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.