Award-winning author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie addresses Harvard’s Class of 2018 on Class Day, May 23, 2018.
A Nigerian-born writer whose work has been translated into more than 30 languages, Adichie is the author of the novels “Purple Hibiscus,” which won the Commonwealth Writers’ Prize and the Hurston/Wright Legacy Award; “Half of a Yellow Sun,” which won the Orange Prize; and “Americanah,” a 2013 National Book Critics Circle Award winner, which she finalized during a fellowship year at the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study. Her most recent book, “Dear Ijeawele, or A Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions,” was published in March 2017.
- Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 3 Shows: Valentino, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 2 Shows: Chanel, Givenchy, Giorgio Armani Prive & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 1 Shows: Christian Dior, Schiaparelli & More
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion can you buy Pregabalin over the counter and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.