Betty Irabor has been a leader in the Nigerian publishing sector for over 14 years. But that journey has not been without difficulties. From humble beginnings as the daughter of a Nigerian police officer and a seamstress, Irabor had all the odds stacked against her but somehow she managed to change her narrative to become the founder of her own magazine – Genevieve and thereby paving the way for thousands of Nigerian women. Watch her share her inspirational story on ‘Against the Odds’ with Forbes Peace Hyde.
- Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 3 Shows: Valentino, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 2 Shows: Chanel, Givenchy, Giorgio Armani Prive & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 1 Shows: Christian Dior, Schiaparelli & More
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion buy viagra online usa and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.