Anie Akpe is the Founder and CEO of IBOM LLC and Innov8tiv Magazine. Akpe is also an avid advocate for diversity and inclusion within the technology(tech) space. Through Innov8tiv, she seeks to highlight the under-represented players in tech such as Blacks in tech, Africans in tech, women in tech and minorities in tech. In 2016, she officially launched Networq App, an indie app that helps people improve how they network by allowing users to exchange electronic business cards. Recently, she also launched African Women in Technology (AWIT), an enterprise on a mission to empower young girls and women in tech and close the gender gap. In 2017, AWIT held events in Mozambique & Kenya.
Buy Tadalafil Tastylia Oral Strips Usa PODCAST PREVIEW
- Personal background
- Business and personal philosophy
- Her work in the financial industry
- How a personal dilemma (divorce) led to IBOM, LLC
- Breaking into the technology industry
- Establishing Innov8tiv.com
- Establishing AWIT
- Leadership philosophy
- Effective business operations
- Hiring and managing people
purchase Quetiapine without a prescription overnight shipping WHERE TO FIND ANIE AKPE
Twitter & Instagram: @AnieAkpe
ABOUT THE LADYBRILLE WOMAN OF THE MONTH FEATURE
The ‘Ladybrille Woman of the Month’ is a feature on Ladybrillemag.com that celebrates women who empower themselves and others through their contributions and actions in their local and international communities. These women are intelligent, courageous, confident, and innovative. They strive for balance in their personal lives (whether emotionally, mentally, and spiritually), are persistent, and when they fall, they get right back up. These women honor and stand in their truths. They are business and community leaders, visionaries, trailblazers and game changers. They are our sisters, aunties, mothers, friends and so much more. They are “Ladybrille” (brilliant) women.
WHERE TO FIND HOST MS. UDUAK
CONTACT & LINKS
Feedback options: Please leave comments on this post or send to (email@example.com).
- Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 3 Shows: Valentino, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 2 Shows: Chanel, Givenchy, Giorgio Armani Prive & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 1 Shows: Christian Dior, Schiaparelli & More
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
A running feature for 12 years on Ladybrille.com, The ‘Ladybrille Woman of the Month’ celebrates women in business and leadership, who empower themselves and others through their contributions and actions in their local and international communities. In 2014, the feature expanded to include a podcast show. If you would like to nominate a woman to be celebrated, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.