Actor Jamie Foxx attends the UK Premiere of ‘Django Unchained’ at the Empire Leicester Square on January 10, 2013 in London, England. For his red carpet appearance, Foxx rocked this indigo suit by British Ghanaian Ozwald Boateng. He provided a nice contrast by pairing the suit with a turquoise shirt and finishing it off with a black tie and brown shoes. You like? Tell us what you think in the comment section.
Ian Gevan/Getty Images Europe
- Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 3 Shows: Valentino, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 2 Shows: Chanel, Givenchy, Giorgio Armani Prive & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 1 Shows: Christian Dior, Schiaparelli & More
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion buy provigil from uk and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.