New York based fashion designer Lola Faturoti is simply a designer’s designer. In 2007, we introduced you to Faturoti in an exclusive interview where she discussed how she broke into the fashion industry. Since then, we have been waiting to see Faturoti really expand her brand into Africa’s fashion markets and also gain even more buzz than she had at the time. The designer recently took a step towards that direction with her showing at the just concluded Africa Fashion Week. Every single design she showed, gets a “gotta have, musthahave” gasp from us. Luckily, she can be reached at www.lolafaturoti.com for stockists information for some great shopping!
Photocredit: Simon Deiner/SDR Photo
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- SAVE THE DATE (April 27, 2019): 16th Annual African Goodwill Awards, Los Angeles
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Amabel Niba
- Call for Nominations: AWIEF 2019 Awards Celebrating Women Now Open!
- South African Fashion Week Announces Spring/Summer 2019 Luxury Collections Program!
- LBW068: Meet Farai Gundan, a Communications Expert, Forbes Contributor, & Ladybrille Woman of the Month March, 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.