AFI Prive showcases its latest collection on Day 2 at African Fashion International (AFI) Johannesburg (Joburg) 2018 Fashion Week (#AFIJFW) spring/summer 2019. The AFI Joburg Fashion Week began on October 4th, and ends on the October 7th, 2018, with designer collections shown at the Melrose Arch on Melrose boulevard. Check out our top looks.
Photo credit: Simon Deiner / Group of Creatives
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- The Talks at New York Fashion Week SS 2020: The New Face of Fashion, Breaking Tradition in Streetwear & More
- Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi Sees Path to Profitability Despite Bumps in the Road (Interview)
- My Worst Day in Business: Interview with Ric Lewis, CEO of Tristan Capital Partners (Video)
- How to Win at Life: Serena Williams Share Lessons From Tennis, Business, Motherhood & Fashion!
- Ladybrille Woman Quote of the Week by Patrice Juah
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.