Actress, Comedian, Media personality and entrepreneur Helen Paul launches her multi-million Naira film academy in Lagos, Nigeria.
“Right from childhood, I have always looked forward to a day like this –when I will float a school that will help build a better society devoid of charlatans. For some years now, this project has been in the making, and I thank God that it has finally come to stay,” said Helen Paul on launching her own film school.
The school will offer courses in cinematography, acting, video editing, dance, photography, basic presentation, costuming & sewing, hair styling, sound engineering & graphics design, among others.
Congratulations to Helen.
- Meet Lola Banjo, Strategic Innovation Executive and Ladybrille Woman of the Month, February 2019
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 3 Shows: Valentino, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 2 Shows: Chanel, Givenchy, Giorgio Armani Prive & More
- Watch Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2019 Day 1 Shows: Christian Dior, Schiaparelli & More
- Meet Iman Al Touijri, Philanthropist & Ladybrille Woman of the Month January 2019
Founded in 2007 by Fashion Model/Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Ms. Uduak, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication demystifying the image of Africans in the west through contemporary African fashion where can i buy neurontin online and celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora. Our coverage includes stories on capital, access to markets, expertise, hiring and retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.